"Although niching down can become overwhelming, Heather has created a brilliant niche course that teaches you how to identify your ideal clients by understanding their needs and preferences while giving you insight into their psychology. She breaks down the process in easy-to-follow steps, on how to research the demand of your target market and your competitors by using specific tools and including videos and worksheets that also help you evaluate the profitability of your niche. Most importantly, she cares enough for the result to align with your core values."
“Choosing what niche to build your freelancing business or blog on is the most important decision you ever make as a writer. It determines everything you do going forward. So, why not ensure that you make the right choice. With this course, Heather not only helps you find the perfect profitable niche for you but shows you exactly how to become THE EXPERT in your field.
Plus, with years of freelancing experience to share, she sprinkles in nuggets of wisdom throughout. Stop guessing, stop wondering and worrying, buy this course and be sure about which niche is right for you. Or should I say write for you?”
"The Niche Ninja Mini-Course walked me through the entire process of choosing a profitable niche, from identifying my ideal reader to researching each niche to determine whether it's in demand and how competitive it is.
While working through the course, I used the beautifully designed worksheets to come up with a list of profitable niche ideas for my next blog and finally narrowed it down to a topic that is both in demand and one that I would enjoy writing about.
If you've been spinning your wheels trying to decide on a blog or freelance writing niche, stop now and take this course!"
Understand why LinkedIn is the best place to find freelance writing clients.
Finally, start making more money working from home.
Choose a profitable niche that makes money from the start
Position yourself as an expert in your niche
Find your ideal client. Learn how to find high-paying writing clients.
Learn ways to find thousands of people to connect with on LinkedIn.
Gain the confidence to charge what you're worth. Learn how to get clients to say YES!
Learn how to find clients on the right job boards
Create a cover letter and resume template so you can apply for writing jobs on job boards quickly
Discover tips that will help you find jobs quicker, freeing up your time.
Learn the essential elements every cold pitch needs.
Learn how to get over your fears of cold pitching.
Document your income and expenses in a handy spreadsheet that auto-calculates
Document your client projects and income in a spreadsheet that shows you a summary of how much you made from each client this year
Learn how to manage multiple clients
Get helpful handouts, worksheets, and templates to use in your own business.
Get a simple cold pitch template proven to work. Use the same template I've used for my own writing business.
Get access to 4 awesome bonuses worth more than you pay for the whole course
Choose to pay in full or an Interest-free payment plan
Enter your bullet points here..
Prevent years of stress and feeling burned out because you started working at a content mill like Upwork.
Keep your sales pipeline filled with potential clients, so you always have work.
Create a freelance business built on a solid foundation family and have a better work-life balance.
Choose who you want to work with and create a flexible work schedule that works for you and your family.
Accelerate your progress by avoiding all the mistakes I made for you
Manage your business finances easily, so you always know the income you need to be successful
Enter your bullet points here..
Heather is an absolute pleasure to work with - she is always prompt and professional in everything she does! I've been using her freelance writing and editing services for several months now. She's a great communicator and very creative. The fact that she has written on a wide range of topics and understands the significance of SEO writing makes my job much easier. Every month, I can count on Heather to complete the work on time and to a high standard. She's the best freelance writer I've ever worked with, and I wholeheartedly recommend her!
The UltimateToolkit - 5 modules with 15+ tools and resources - ($200+ value)
Video tutorials ($67 value)
BONUS: How to Set Your Freelance Writing Rates ($19)
BONUS: How to Define Your USP ($10 value)
BONUS: Video on More Ways to Find Potential Clients to Connect with on LinkedIn ($17 value)
Enter your bullet points here..
The Ultimate Quick-Start Toolkit for Freelance Writers$0
Choose a pricing option
- Preferred optionOne-time payment ($67.00)$67.00
- Preferred optionSplit pay (2x $33.50)2x $33.50
- Total payment
- 1xThe Ultimate Quick-Start Toolkit for Freelance Writers$0-+
All prices in USD
- How do I know this toolkit will work for me?You get tons of actionable data for a small investment, and I will walk you step-by-step through the important things you need to do to start a freelance writing business. It will help you make the life you’ve always dreamed of, but you have to implement what you learn.
This process does work, but it is the exact marketing strategy I use in my successful business, and I know many other freelancers that find great success on the platform. And if you show me where you tried to implement what you learned, you get a 30-day money-back guarantee. But you must have to put these steps in motion.
This toolkit can also be applied to other types of freelance clients if you decide you want to over services other than writing content.
- How long does this process take?Honestly, you can probably go through the course in a week or two, and if you jump right in with both feet, you can start getting clients as soon as you start pitching and applying to job boards. But I realize that most of us are busy, so you can certainly go at your own pace and implement what you learn slowly. This course is self-paced, so it’s very flexible. Don’t think you have to finish everything immediately. Take it step-by-step.
- Do I need expensive software for this course?Nope! You can even use the free 30-day trial of LinkedIn Premium strategically to make hundreds of connections and find hundreds of clients to pitch to. A freelance business is one of the least expensive businesses to start. You can start with free options for your website and invest in a self-hosted WordPress website later down the road.
You will have to make SOME investment at some point, but you can wait to invest more until you’re making a consistent income.
- With all the free information out there, why should I invest in a course/toolkit to start my business?The significant benefit of buying courses is that they help you speed up the process by teaching you how to avoid mistakes. Plus, it would take you a long time to piece everything together from free information. I’ve saved you the trouble and put it in a neat little package with a bow. If I had an affordable option when I started that showed me the shortcuts, I would have been successful much sooner. Time is money – for real. The less time you waste, the quicker you can skip to the make-money part.