Here's a secret.........
You don't NEED to be an expert writer to start a freelance writing business!
If being a freelance writer is right for you
All about freelance writing vs. blogging
Helpful freelance writing skills to develop
Ways to get paid to write online
How to choose a profitable niche
How to define your ideal client
How to create portfolio samples
Tips for cold pitching
Secrets to becoming a successful writer
Ways to become an expert in your niche
How to create a freelance writing contact
Choosing your website platform, hosting, and theme
Your ghostwriting website and the basic elements it needs
Creating a social media presence for your business
How to create your freelance writing website
How to get paid as a ghostwriter
Plus 3 Bonuses
Enter your bullet points here..
Prevent years of stress and feeling burned out because you did all the wrong things.
Start a home-based business that gives you a flexible schedule so you can spend more time with your family and friends
Know that you can support your family and have a better work-life balance.
Start finding clients faster so you can ditch your day job sooner
Scale your business the right way for a secure financial future
Learn how to deal with rejection as a writer
Enter your bullet points here..
Heather is an absolute pleasure to work with - she is always prompt and professional in everything she does! I've been using her freelance writing and editing services for several months now. She's a great communicator and very creative. The fact that she has written on a wide range of topics and understands the significance of SEO writing makes my job much easier. Every month, I can count on Heather to complete the work on time and to a high standard. She's the best freelance writer I've ever worked with, and I wholeheartedly recommend her!
Freelance Writing for Beginners: The Basics$27
- Total payment
- 1xFreelance Writing for Beginners: The Basics$27-+
All prices in USD
- How do I know this eBook will work for me?For a small investment, you get tons of actionable data, and I walk you step-by-step through the process of starting a ghostwriting business. It will help you make the life you’ve always dreamed of, but you have to implement what you learn. This process does work, but it is the process I used in my successful business. But you must have to put these steps in motion.
- How long does this process take?Honestly, you can probably go through the eBook in a weekend if you have time, and if you jump right in with both feet, you can start getting clients as soon as you start pitching and applying to job boards. But I realize that most of us are busy, so you can certainly go at your own pace and implement what you learn slowly. Since it's self-paced, it’s very flexible. Don’t think you have to finish everything immediately. Take it step-by-step.
- Do I need expensive software for this course?Nope! You’ll see I give you recommendations and suggestions throughout the book, but the nice thing is starting a freelance business is one of the cheapest business ideas. If you’re already a blogger, you have the internet and hosting you need to start your business. And if you don’t have a lot of money, there are plenty of less expensive options we talk about. You will have to make SOME investment at some point, but you can wait to invest more until you’re making a consistent income.
- With all the free information out there, why should I invest in an eBook to start my business?The significant benefit of buying courses and eBooks is that they help you speed up the process by teaching you how to avoid mistakes. Plus, it would take you a long time to piece everything together from free information. I’ve saved you the trouble and put it in a neat little package with a bow. If I had an affordable option when I started that showed me the shortcuts, I would have been successful much sooner. Time is money – for real. The less time you waste, the quicker you can skip to the make-money part.