Build a Business Love. Learn how to create a business that makes you excited to get out of bed every morning.
Learn how to choose a profitable niche that has high-paying clients. (on page 32)
Discover your ideal client. Learn more about your perfect client so you can speak to them and make them think you read their mind. (This is the same as your audience like a blogging niche - page 49)
How to create your writing website even if you have no experience. We'll go over several different options so you have a professional website that wows potential clients. (page 76)
Learn about the psychology behind why people buy. Learn what drives people to buy or not buy something. (page 62)
Create a budget for your startup and ongoing costs. Use the accompanying expense worksheet to budget everything you need to start your freelance business. (page 68)
Avoid the legal mistakes many new entrepreneurs make that could cost you significant amounts of money. Ensure your website has all the necessary legal pages you need to avoid scary lawsuits (page74)
Get the client legal contract you need without breaking the bank. Learn how to get a template written by an attorney at an affordable price. (pages 74-75)
Learn how to find freelance blogging clients on job boards. Get a list of 25+ websites where you can get blog writing jobs. (page 120)
Discover the easy way to create samples for your portfolio - even if you have NO experience. (page 107)
Learn how to treat your business like a business. Get a free full business plan template or discover an easy one-page one (page 63)
Learn how to scale your business over time by creating systems and organizing your business. It's easier to do than you think! (page 168)
Cold pitching tips. Learn everything you need to know to cold pitch like a pro. (page 154)
Get a simple cold pitch template proven to work. Use the same template I've used for my own writing business.
Learn how to market your freelance writing services the easy way. Sell your services without sounding like an icky used car salesman. (page 157)
Step-by-step instructions on how to set up a PayPal Business account. Learn how to set up your PayPal business account as well as the other options you have for managing your business finances.
Get access to a ginormous resource page filled with FREE info.
Get access to 3 awesome bonuses
Enter your bullet points here..
Prevent years of stress and overwhelm because you did all the wrong things.
Create your personal blueprint for success to move through the process of starting a freelance blogging business
Know that you can support your family and have a better work-life balance.
Create a freelance business that gives you your time and life back.
Accelerate your progress by dodging all the mistakes I made
Scale your business the right way for a secure financial future
Enter your bullet points here..
Heather is an absolute pleasure to work with - she is always prompt and professional in everything she does! I've been using her freelance writing and editing services for several months now. She's a great communicator and very creative. The fact that she has written on a wide range of topics and understands the significance of SEO writing makes my job much easier. Every month, I can count on Heather to complete the work on time and to a high standard. She's the best freelance writer I've ever worked with, and I wholeheartedly recommend her!
Freelance Blogging for Profit$9.99
- Total payment
- 1xFreelance Blogging for Profit$9.99-+
All prices in USD
- How do I know if this book will work for me?For a minimal investment, you get tons of actionable data, and I walk you step-by-step through the process of starting a freelance business writing blog posts for a living. This book will help you make massive movement while helping you avoid making the same mistakes I did. It works for anyone as long as you apply what you learn. Plus, you get the workbook, spreadsheet, and pdf on dealing with reject all for just $9.99.
- How long does this process take?Honestly, you can probably read and implement everything in less than 7-days if you’re itching to get started. It all depends on the time you have to go through the steps in the book. If you want to take your time, you can do that too. This is a self-paced course, so it’s very flexible. Don't think you have to finish it all immediately. You can take it step-by-step.
- Do I need any expensive software to make this work?Absolutely not! You'll see that I make recommendations and you can learn more about them in the resource section. But you can start your freelance business for free or next to nothing depending on if you have a laptop or computer or not. At some point, there will be SOME investment but you can wait to invest more when you're making a consistent income.
- With all the free information out there, why should I buy a book to learn how to start my business?Lord, let me tell you. I had the same attitude (and budget) when I started. I wasted MONTHS figuring out how to start a blog and writing business when if I had an affordable resource that would give me the shortcut to making money faster, I would have started writing much sooner. That means I could have started working from home full-time sooner, reducing my commute to from the bed to the coffee pot (for real).
Time is money. The less time you waste, the quicker you can skip to the make-money part.